Whether you’re a contractor looking for a complex bid bond or a business owner in need of a simple license and permit bond, NC Insurance Exchange is here to help.
We know that you can’t conduct business or win the job without the backing of a solid surety bond. That’s why we only work with the most reputable and trustworthy surety providers.
NC Insurance Exchange partners with only the best sureties to give you outstanding products supported by value-added services to contractors and businesses.
Here are some of the types of bonds we can provide:
- Bid Bonds
- Performance & Payment Bonds
- Supply bonds
- License and Permit Bonds – Contractor License; Highway and Street Permit; Agent/Adjuster/Broker License; Fuel Dealer; Professional License; Automobile Dealer; and Alcoholic Beverage Compliance Bonds
- Probate Bonds – Administrator; Executor; Guardian; and Trustee Bonds
- Receiver or Trustee Bond in Bankruptcy
- Public Official – Notary Public; Sheriff; Deputy Sheriff; Constable; Jailer; County/City/School Treasurer Bonds; Court Clerk; Loan Closing Attorney; and FHA Schedule Bonds
- Court Bonds – Plaintiff Replevin; Plaintiff Attachment; and Cost Bonds
- Miscellaneous Bonds
- ERISA (Pension Plans),
- Business Services Bonds (e.g. janitorial, home health care or security)
Financial Institution Bonds and D&O Coverage
- Commercial Banks and Savings Institutions, etc.
To find out more about our surety products and services, contact NC Insurance Exchange today at 704-489-6970.
Need an insurance quote? Get in touch!
Access quotes from Denver's most trusted insurance carriers. It’s comparison shopping at the click of a mouse.